Instructor: Cait Reynolds
Price: $45.00 USD
Where: W.A.N.A. Digital Classroom
When: ON DEMAND (Any time you like)
The blurb. Back cover description. 150-200 words. Your entire book in 3 small paragraphs.
The heart’s cry goes up from every single writer ever: “THIS IS HARDER TO WRITE THAN THE 90,000 WORDS OF MY BOOK!”
And yet, it shouldn’t be. Approached from a different angle, a blurb should be one of the easiest and most fun things to write. Yes. I went there. I said it. Hopefully, after taking this class, you will be saying it, too. No more blubbering over blurbs. Ever.
This class will cover:
- Understanding the purpose of a blurb in attracting readers;
- The top secret formula to structuring a blurb;
- How to plug-and-play every blurb, every time;
- Why everything you think is important in your story really isn’t (in terms of the blurb);
- The secret to keywords, blurbs, and algorithms.
About the Instructor:
Cait Reynolds is a USA Today Bestselling Author and lives in the Boston area with her husband and four-legged fur child. She discovered her passion for writing early and has bugged her family and friends with it ever since. When she isn’t cooking, running, rock climbing, or enjoying the rooftop deck that brings her closer to the stars, she writes.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso