Instructor: Cait Reynolds
Price: $45.00 USD
Where: W.A.N.A. Digital Classroom
When: Friday, December 1st, 2017. 7:00-9:00 p.m. EST
Some Bad Boys have tattoos and motorcycles. Others wear three-piece suits and eat mergers & acquisitions for breakfast.
Whatever Bad Boy flavor you like, there are key characteristics they all share...and there are some common mistakes writers make that will turn his sexy, wolfish grin into the simper of an anxious bichon frise faster than you can say, “How you doin’?”
This class will cover:
- How to leverage all the classic Bad Boy traits while making your character unique.
- Keeping the Bad Boy on the tightrope between attractively arrogant and annoying a$$hole.
- From macho to marshmallow: how to avoid the traps that turn your man soft mid-plot.
- Write like a man (because no Bad Boy should ever come across like a soccer mom with an attitude problem).
- Redemption vs. realistic redemption: creating the arc for a Bad Boy we can live with.
A recording of this class is also included with purchase.
About the Instructor:
Cait Reynolds is a USA Today Bestselling Author and lives in the Boston area with her husband and four-legged fur child. She discovered her passion for writing early and has bugged her family and friends with it ever since. When she isn’t cooking, running, rock climbing, or enjoying the rooftop deck that brings her closer to the stars, she writes.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso