Instructor: Marcy Kennedy
Length: Two 90 Minute Webinars in the WANA International Digital Classroom (60 minutes instruction and 30 minutes Q&A)
Most of us feel like there’s never enough time and dream about the day when we catch up…except we never seem to catch up. Too often we feel forced to choose between our writing and our families in how we spend our time. We look at other people and wonder how they seem to get it all done.
We can’t create time, buy it, borrow it, control it, or even “manage” it. So how do we make the most of the limited time we have? How do we write faster in the time we do have to devote to our writing? How do we hit our deadlines or make our word counts without the rest of life crumbling around us?
In this class, we’ll…
- Bust the myths about time management
- Identify what time grelims stop us from making the most of our time
- Look at practical ideas for beating the time gremlins
- Cover strategies for increasing your word count
- End with some NaNoWriMo and fast draft-specific tips perfect for those times in life when you need to produce a huge word count in a short amount of time
Ideal for writers doing (or thinking of doing) NaNoWriMo.
WEBINAR DATES AND TIMES:
Saturday, October 13, 3 pm EST – 4:30 pm EST
Saturday, October 20, 3 pm EST – 4:30 pm EST